Offering three NHL sized ice surfaces, an Indoor Athletic Court, and an eight-sheet curling rink all under one roof, the Keystone Centre is Manitoba’s premier recreation centre.
We are proud to host the Brandon Wheat Kings WHL franchise, Hockey Brandon, Skate Brandon, and Brandon Youth Indoor Soccer.
Westman Communications Group Place
Westman Communications Group Place is a 5,102 seat arena that, in addition to being home to the Brandon Wheat Kings, hosts regular skating activities, trade shows, concerts, and world-class curling events just to name a few.
Westman Communications Group Place has been host site to many world class events, including:
- MasterCard Memorial Cup
- The Scott Tournament of Hearts
- Olympic Curling Trials
- Safeway Select
- World Junior Hockey
- Ford World Women’s Curling Championship
The versatility of the Centre makes it the ideal site for events of this significance.
Food, Display Booths, VIPs, Saloons, Banquets, Receptions, Hospitality Rooms – Everything under one roof!
- 85’ x 200’ ice surface
- 17,000 square foot show room (arena floor)
- 5,102 permanent seating, plus approximately 2,000 portable
- event seating capacity
- 7,000 – meetings / conferences
- 7,000 – wrestling / boxing
- 6,000 – basketball
- 5,008 – ice events / horse shows / circus
- 1,700 – banquet
- In-house arena sound system
- 36’ floor to rafter clearance
- complete communication and media facilities
- sound baffles in rafters provide acoustical excellence
- portable staging 40’ x 60’
- 4 permanent concessions
- 4-sided game clock
- 6 dressing rooms, 1 referee room
Kinsmen & Optimist Arenas
Keystone Centre’s “twin” arenas, both offering NHL sized ice surfaces, feature modern clean change rooms, and concessions for a variety of meals and snacks.
- two – 85’ x 200’ ice arenas (side by side)
- each room is 120’ x 210’
- 50,400 sq. ft. total
- combined accommodates 240 – 10’ x 10’ booths
- 4,000 combined banquet capacity
- portable bleacher seating
- sound and game clock
- 8 dressing rooms, 2 referee rooms
- 25’ ceiling height
- drop cord power
- 16’ x 16’ load in doors
- 14’ x 12’ o/h doors between arenas
Recreation Booking Clerk