There will be NO campground availability between Aug 6 – Aug 20 due to the Canadian National Arabian & Half-Arabian Championship Show. If you are with the show and looking for a camp site, please download and fill-in the 2018 Canadian National RV Reservation Form to fill in a form and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Keystone Centre is proud to offer our many patrons serviced campground access on the Keystone grounds! Travelling to the Keystone for an event in your RV, Motor Home, or Pop Up? Book today, and you can enjoy the event your partaking in while receiving all of your camping necessities and creature comforts of sewer, water and electric* servicing. Located in the North East corner of the Keystone lot, you can be assured that your camping unit will be safe, and secure, while also being settled in one of the more remote areas of our facility. Click on the map here to view the available lot spaces and locations.
To request a camping spot please fill out this following form:
- NO TENTS ARE ALLOWED.
- Reservations are subject to availability. Group bookings are not available. Reservations can be accepted by phone, email or fax.
- We reserve the right to refuse or discontinue service to anyone and to move stall reservations, as we deem necessary due to booking configurations.
- Full payment of rent is due upon arrival in the Keystone Centre office by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Inter-ac or cash. We do not accept cheques. No refunds are allowed for early departures. Late rent payments will result in a $5.00 per day penalty and PROBABLE EVICTION.
- One family per RV is 2 adults and their dependent children. If there are any extra adults camping overnight with you, an extra charge of $5/person/night will be added to your account.
- CHECK OUT TIME is 12 Noon. Please be prompt. Please re-register before 10 am to extend your stay. An extra night’s rent will be payable if an extension is not notified to the office. CHECK IN TIME is set at 2 pm. Exceptions to this rule will be allowed where the site has been vacated early.
- There is room for only one sleeping unit and one parked car per assigned stall. Any tenant with excess vehicles may use the Tenants’ Overflow area by obtaining an Overnight Parking Pass from the office.
- Maximum stay is 7 continuous days with exceptions for longer hosted events at the facility.
Parking and Roadways:
- SPEED LIMIT is 10 km/h on all park roadways and will be strictly enforced with expulsion.
- NO PARKING IS PERMITTED ON ROADWAYS OR GRASS.
- NO PARKING IS PERMITTED IN ANY VACANT STALLS.
- Quiet time is 10 pm to 8 am.
- Only registered guests are permitted on the grounds of the campground after 10 pm. Only registered vehicles are permitted in the campground. Guests are to park in their designated areas. Unregistered vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in any public areas of the Campground.
- It is the responsibility of the campers to clean up garbage and cigarette butts on their site or they will be charged a clean-up fee on their credit card.
- Bagged garbage is to be deposited in the dumpster. Please use the recycle bins for pop/beer bottles and cans.
- All RVs must meet campground standards for appearance.
- RV sites are to be kept clean and tidy at all times.
- No smoking or eating is permitted in the washrooms.
- Generators are not permitted to run between 9 pm and 9 am.
- Riding skateboards is not allowed in the Campground.
- AIR TIGHT SEWER ADAPTERS must be used if hooking up sewer hoses. (No exceptions)
- No personal belongings may be stored under or around the RV. No laundry may be hung or displayed at your site.
- No RV skirting is allowed unless approved by management.
- Management must approve outdoor propane tanks and propane servicing of same.
- No building of steps, decks or add-on rooms is permitted without management approval.
- Satellite dishes are not to be attached to any campground property or placed on the grass
- Propane BBQs are to be kept off the grass. No open flame stoves are allowed.
- No mats are allowed on the grass
- Washing, repairing, servicing or REFUELING of RVs or motor vehicles is not allowed on the campground property without the approval of management.
- Any damage to campground property will be charged accordingly.
- No storage of personal or commercial cargo trailers is permitted in the campground.
- Pets ARE permitted but certain conditions apply. PET RESTRICTIONS: MAXIMUM WEIGHT OF THE PET IS 25 lbs. DOGS MUST BE ON LEASH AT ALL TIMES AND DOG BARKING CONTROLLED. Pets should not be left unattended at any time, in or outside the camping unit. Dog pens are allowed on gravel only. Pets are not allowed in the buildings. Owners are required to clean up promptly behind their pets. If the site is left un-cleaned by the departure date, or damaged by pets, the RV owner will be charged to repair damage and/or a clean-up fee will be imposed and charged to the owner’s credit card. Failure to abide by pet restrictions will result in expulsion from the campground. Please report any problems to us. Please click the “Rates” tab for more conditions regarding rates and reservations.