Open Ride & Open Barrel Details: – Click HERE
- $11.00 / head / per day
- $12.25 / head clean up/environmental fee
- Bedding not included
- Standard setup applies to above rates; extra steel, customized set ups or last minute changes are subject to a labour fee
Includes: Sales ring set up, bleachers, steel, dirt, auction block, house sound
- Canada Room: $315.00 for sale / show day
- Westoba Ag Centre Show Ring $420.00 for sale / show day
- Box: $12.19 + GST = $12.80
- Tack: $12.19 + GST = $12.80
- Ground Fee: $8.19 per head + GST = $8.60 (client will be charged for all entered)
- Cleanup Environmental Fee: $12.50 + GST = $14.00 per head
* Bedding not provided
Rental Includes: Up to four groomings per day, judges stand and house sound
- Show Ring $835.00 / day
- Indoor Practice Ring: $420.00 / day
- Outdoor Sand: $315.00 / day
- Outdoor Grass: $210.00 / day
- Move in day ½ price arena rental
- Youth Shows: 30% discount on sales ring rental
Grooming requirements to be confirmed prior to commencing the show. Grooming by Keystone Centre personal only unless approved by Keystone Centre Management.
Keystone Centre recommends overnight security for all showes. Horse shows in excess of 150 animals are required to provide ingress and egress security.
Security must be provided by Keystone Centre approved supplier. Lessee responsible for the cost.
- $7.00 per bag
Electrical Power Drops
- $40.00per drop
- House sound included in rental, additional sound requirements as per quote
- A fee of $200.00 will be charged for any lost/missing microphones
- Onsite camping available at $19.00 per night, includes electricity
- Included in rental
Phone, fax, internet and radios can be ordered, at a seperate cost through the sales office.There is a $50.00 fee for any unreturned keys
All stalls must be labeled with participant’s name, preferred veterinarian and phone number for after hour emergencies.
**Rates subjuect to change without notice, Taxes not included**